We ALWAYS have opportunities for you to assist with meal delivery, handyman services, friendly visitors and kitchen assistants. Meals on Wheels helps our elder adults maintain their independence by delivering needed services to them in the comforts of their home.
Financial support is always necessary when providing services to our local community. Meals On Wheels receives no financial support from the state or county government and is funded by grants, fundraisers and donations. We welcome all donations. None of our services can exist without financial support from donors who are willing to open their hearts and wallets to improve the lives of elder Coweta County citizens in need.
Feel free to make a donation at one of our various donation boxes:
Donation Boxes locations.
1. Smart Solutions, 7 LaGrange St., Newnan, Ga. 30263
2. Jere's Cyclecraft, 1976 Martin Mill Rd., Moreland, Ga. 30259
3. Hembrick's Super Thrift, 10 Franklin Hwy., Newnan, Ga. 30263
4. Arnall Grocery Co., 32 E. Washington St., Newnan, Ga. 30263
5. Cagle Insurance Agency, Inc., 70-C Bullsboro Dr., Newnan, Ga.30263
6. Coweta Cities & County Employees Federal Credit Union, 53 Jefferson St., Newnan, Ga. 30263
Let others know that Meals on Wheels of Coweta needs their help, too. Tell them that Meals on Wheels of Coweta receives NO financial support from the county or state and must depend on grants, fundraisers, and donations to operate.